Sold: Buena Vista
Elegant Craftsman View-Home
4 Ashbury Terrace $4,220,000
Features and Amenities
Welcome to 4 Ashbury Terrace: This elegant craftsman-style view home makes a commanding first impression with its tall stature and elevated location near Buena Vista Park. The house, built in 1915, architecturally reflects the era's romanticism with richly hued wood finishes and luxurious craftsmanship. Brilliant updates blend original and modern elements, creating a residence with timeless sophistication.
Spread out over 3,293 square feet, the living space rises three levels above the garage, providing the property with breathtaking panoramic views. The interior is intelligently structured, with the first floor comprising a living room with a fireplace inglenook, a formal dining room with exceptional built-ins, and a sleek remodeled kitchen. Two bedrooms are found on the second floor, including the expansive primary suite with ocean views from the front balcony. The top floor features a multi-room suite and a large roof-top deck with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Marin Headlands over Golden Gate Park.
Located on the edge of Buena Vista and Ashbury Heights, 4 Ashbury Terrace is within two blocks of Buena Vista Park, where homes regularly trade for $5M-$10M. With a walk score of 91, you can easily explore the trails and tennis courts of Buena Vista Park, Mt Olympus, Corona Heights Park, and Randall Museum, or grab some nourishment at nearby Coffee to the People, Magnolia Brewing Company, and Bacon Bacon. Enjoy living near Cole Valley, the Castro, and Golden Gate Park.
- Beautiful hardwood floors and custom wood millwork
- A remodeled kitchen with Aspenwood cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
- The primary suite has two large closets and French doors to a balcony with ocean views
- The top-floor offers flexible use with three separate but open rooms surrounded by windows
- A large roof-top deck with spectacular ocean views
- Two-car street-level garage with side-by-side parking